Cleveland Snow Removal - Get the Best in the Business
The mornings are getting colder and darker. Are you ready for snowy mornings? With one phone call, you can take care of your snow removal for the rest of the winter. Instead of getting up earlier than usual to shovel your driveway before work, you can keep your normal schedule and delegate that job to a full service residential snow plowing service. Green Impressions has a trained, professional staff to handle snow removal, and the benefits are pretty great:
1. We're focused on providing residential services only. We don't have any commercial clients to take precedence over your home. Since we only do residential snow removal, our equipment and our staff are specialized on the unique needs of residential customers.
2. We clearly mark your driveway with stakes. With our professional equipment, we can clear your driveway in a fraction of the time it would take you to clear it with a snow shovel. However, snow plows can cause damage to your landscaping if precautions are not taken. To minimize damage, we clearly mark your driveway with stakes to keep our drivers on the driveway during those dark early mornings when snow blankets both your driveway and lawn.
3. We clear and de-ice walkways and porches. Our job isn't done until your home is completely safe. Therefore, we also remove snow from your walkways and porches in addition to your driveway. Once the snow is removed, we apply de-icer to places where people will walk and could potentially slip. When you leave your home in the morning, you can count on walking to your vehicle, mail box, or anywhere else without having to put your boots on.
4. Priority scheduling. You can make arrangements to be on our priority list. This is especially important if you keep an early schedule. Don't let snow hassles get in the way of your busy life; call today and set up priority scheduling with your snow plowing service.
5. We take care of spring lawn repair. Winter is tough on lawns and landscaping, and snow removal inevitably causes a few dings and injuries to your lawn. Our snow plowing service doesn't leave those repairs up to you; when spring finally comes, we assess your lawn and landscaping and make any repairs caused by winter snow removal. It's just an extension of our philosophy: we take care of our customers from the first to very last detail.
6. We have newer, up-to-date snow removal equipment. When you choose to use our snow plowing service, you don't have to worry about a beat-up old pickup truck with a loud exhaust showing up at your house at 5:00 in the morning. Our trucks aren't going to wake up your family or your neighbors. We make sure our equipment and our staff look and sound professional. They show up on time, do the work quickly and efficiently, and leave your home looking neat, clean, and ready for whatever your day holds.
If you dread seeing snow in the forecast because those early mornings with the snow shovel start your day off poorly, you owe it to yourself to consider using our residential snow plowing service. Wouldn't it be nice to stay inside where it's warm until it's time to leave for work? Or if it snows on the weekend, you can stay inside and spend your Saturday morning reading the newspaper and enjoying your family instead of scraping and shoveling outside.
We're fully licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection, and we'll make sure your winter is productive and safe.