Protect your investment and rest easy knowing that your landscape is getting proper hydration throughout the season.
When you join the Green Impressions Irrigation Club, we’ll take care of your irrigation system through your membership from Spring to Fall:
- Start–up: We'll activate water valves and test individual zones to ensure that all heads are operating effectively. We'll remove new grass growth from heads as necessary and program the controller to ensure proper watering of all turf and bed areas.
- Backflow Inspection: Green Impressions will inspect and test backflow for capability to prevent back siphonage. This will be performed by an inspector approved by the regulatory agency and/or the supplier of water.
- Mid-Summer Check-Up: We'll perform a service call to adjust times on the controller and inspect the system to ensure all zones and heads are operating properly.
- Late Summer Check-Up: We'll perform a service call to adjust times on the controller and inspect the system to ensure all zones and heads are operating properly.
- Winterization: We will drain your system to prevent winter freeze up and blow pressurized air through each zone to drain excess water in lines. We'll also prepare backflow and the controller for winter.
Interested in joining our Irrigation Club? Complete the form below and our representative Jessica Bozman will welcome you to the Club!