Client Care Supervisor Position
Are you ready to Love Where You Work?
Green Impressions has an immediate need for Client Care Supervisor. These supervisors under direction of their Production Manager will oversee landscape grounds maintenance duties necessary to maintain landscaped areas in a residential environment under direction of their Production Manager. Special consideration will be given to those individuals who are willing and able to assist with snow removal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as the lead person of a 2 - 3 person team, performing all aspects of either landscape construction/installation or grounds maintenance.
- Maintain and operate/use all landscape tools and equipment effectively and correctly, including personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Oversee the proper operation of rototillers, chainsaws, brick saws, etc.
- Perform maintenance on properties – mowing, edging, pruning, leaf blowing, property clean up, etc.
- Plant and install flowers – bed/soil prep, plant materials properly, mulch appropriately, water correctly, edge beds, etc.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Minimum 3yrs running a mowing crew.
- Plant knowledge a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to identify potential enhancement opportunities.
- Valid/clean driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Excellent benefits, 401k
- Flexible hours
- Small family business, very family oriented
***MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK & DRUG SCREENING***
Green Impressions offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time eligible employees as follows:
- An annual bonus program
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Health plans, eye, and dental plans
- Paid holiday & vacation
- Uniforms for field employees
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Team and Company Recognition Programs and Activities
- On-Site Employee Training Sessions